Our Simulators and specific applications (1, 2) are combined with Tutorials, specially prepared for their respective subjects.
These tutorials include sections for:
- Introduction to the subject.
- Components or subsystems relevant to the subject.
- Industrial references to these components/subsystems.
- Physics principles that explain or apply to these components/subsystems.
- Sets of Practical cases (Teaching sessions), that the Instructor may use for their classes in the classroom, or the students can use in their laboratory practices.
As the Simulators and applications are designed as virtual Workbenchs the students / trainees can use the sets of Practical cases as Laboratory Notebooks, that will guide them in the exercises, pointing to the key aspects they must observe.
The Tutorials are fully indexed, and with abundant cross-references (hyperlinks), so the student can navigate through the material easily.
The next pictures show some hardcopies of part of these Tutorials.